- Transport impacts should be tracked
- Different forms of transport use should be tracked
- Transport impacts should be normalised so that it can be compared with benchmarks and with other similar buildings.
- Transport impact figures should be tracked and presented for a full year
- Transport patterns for the previous year, as well as the current year, should be presented in order to ascertain whether there are improvements.
- Reports should be presented in a simple format so that senior managers and non-technical staff can easily understand these.
Gauge has developed a system that achieves the above characteristics and is easy to use. The reporting system is available to subscribers and be accessed here. It also supports reporting on energy and water consumption, waste generation and recycling and indoor environmental quality (IEQ).