- Key aspects of indoor environmental quality should be tracked
- Indoor environmental quality so that it can be compared with benchmarks and with other similar buildings.
- Indoor environmental quality figures should be tracked and presented for a full year
- Indoor environmental quality figures for the previous year, as well as the current year, should be presented in order to ascertain whether there are improvements.
- Reports should be presented in a simple format so that senior managers and non-technical staff can easily understand these.
Gauge has developed a system that achieves the above characteristics and is easy to use. The reporting system is available to subscribers and be accessed here. It also supports reporting on energy and water consumption and waste generation and recycling.